Asia and Europe – Partnerships and perspectives
Learning from each other, working together – what more should national governments do; and how to increase cooperation between regions and among ASEM partners?
Chaired by Mr Felipe Andrada Judan, Undersecretary for Maritime, Department of Transportation, the Philippines
- Dr. Malini Shankar, Director General of Shipping, Government of India
- Ms Angela Png, Director, International Division, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, Representative of the ASEAN Maritime Transport Working Group Chair
- Mr Olav Akselsen, Norway’s Director General of Shipping and Navigation
- Ambassador Dewa Made Sastrawan, Senior Advisor to the Minister of Transportation on International Relations, Indonesia
- Mr Laurent Daniel, Senior Economist, Directorate for Sciences, Technology and Innovation, Structural Policy Division, OECD